Audit Manager/Senior Manager
The Audit Senior Manager/Manager will focus primarily on External Audit for clients. The successful candidate will demonstrate flexibility in working on other risk management and compliance type services or projects as required.
We are fast growing business unit with a focus on mid tier businesses helping them to solve important problems. We operate across a wide variety of markets including listed, PE backed, entrepreneurial private businesses and inbound global audits.
We cover a variety of clients and have teams focusing on Business services, retail and hospitality, construction and real estate, technology, media and communications as well as energy, mining, utilities and industrial products offering the opportunity for broaden your experience or specialize.
You’ll be responsible for the delivery of your engagements and ensuring the high quality of your teams audit work and reporting. You will also lead and coach your team members, and manage relationships with senior level clients. More broadly, you will also contribute to the running of our business unit, including business and people development.
• Preparation and review of Engagement financial statements.
• Maintaining client files to ensure accurate and timely completion of returns and schedules.
• Apply PKF’s audit and accounting practices/methodologies on client engagements
• Providing support to team members in related tasks and guidance to junior staff.
• Strong Knowledge of International Accounting Standards and/or US GAAP
• Demonstrated leadership and team building skills
• Strong time-management abilities and self-motivation
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and ensure partners/senior managers are regularly communicated with in a timely manner on the completion timelines and/or obstacles to completion of projects
• Excellent computer skills. Strong excel skills required
Qualification & Experience:
• Accounting or Business degree.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a Public Accounting firm
• Must have ACCA/US CPA designation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Dedication and strong work effort.
• Strong accounting background, including knowledge of relevant accounting frameworks and file documentation best practices.
• Knowledge of International Accounting Standards and/or US GAAP would be an advantage
• Strong team-working skills
• Desire for continuous improvement
Role closing date: 24th July 2020
Send your CV:
To telegram number: + 998 - показать телефон - -42 (Bek)
Спасибо вам за заполнение этой формы.
Мы ценим ваш отзыв. Скорее всего, мы рассмотрим его в течение нескольких часов. Если объявление нарушает наши правила, модераторы удалят его. В связи с большим количеством обращений, мы не всегда отвечаем на каждое из них лично.
Если вы хотите связаться с нашей службой поддержки, заполните форму обратной связи.